Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sarah Vaughan: Click Here to Bid

OPENING BID: $100
Click comments below for the most current bid

My name is Sarah Vaughan, I was born at the Wenatchee hospital on November 13th of 1996.  I am 16, a sophomore at Okanogan high school. My parents are Chad and Teresa Vaughan, I have 3 siblings; 2 sisters: Jennifer and Alyssa Fox, and one brother: Isaac Seriono. I am half white and half Native American. I come from the Colville tribe and my bands are Wenatchee, and Moses Lake.


I like to do many activities: sports, art, and hanging out with my best friends Troy and Sam! I also like to watch television and eat on my downtime. I play sports such as volleyball, softball and a little bit of basketball. I like to paint, draw, and do mosaics such as this lovely desk I did.


I got the inspiration to do this desk from the Medicine wheel and the Beautiful Eagle I saw that day which explains the feathers hanging down. I did the medicine wheels on the top of my desk because it stands for the seasons, animals, life and the four directions.

Sarah studies art with Dan Brown, a teacher at Okanogan High School, artist, and curator of the Confluence Gallery's current Two Valley's exhibit. 

3 comments: